- Strategic planning for development of The Integrated Connection (IT Solutions Provider under Al Saleh Group) and to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company through a thorough knowledge of the marketplace and of the company's competitors.
- Will involve, scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- Works as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organization.
- A Previous demonstrable experience of selling IT Solutions like Managed Services, Business Applications, IT Security Solutions, IT Security System, IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services.
- IT Business Development Manager will have Combination of Business development & IT Solutions & Services Sales responsibilities, in addition to major responsibility to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales, area to focus will include;
- Proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Identifying & formulating strategies to exploit business opportunities.
- Building new territories & expanding opportunities within existing client base, Ensuring the growth of company’s business establishing new business relationships within the IT Companies,
- Develop TIC’s action plans to grow IT Services sales into customer including target customer identification, account planning and pipeline development.
- Building team deployment and development of the IT Services Value Propositions.
- Evaluating the business ideas according to the company criteria
- Identification and qualification of new revenue generating sales opportunities
- Carrying out the supporting market studies
- Managing and advising on Oman or international IT Services opportunities.
- Managing TIC in the development and management of IT Services opportunities with customers, including, opportunity identification, due diligence & governance, IT Infrastructure services & technology design and optimization, customer presentation, roll-out and continuous optimization.
- Coordinate and work with IPM resources / functions when tendering in IT Services deals (operations, project management, bid management, fulfillment, and legal).
- Migrate and develop new and existing IT Solutions, Services contracts from local to International.
- Proactively identify potential new IT Services business opportunities in Oman, Gulf and Internationally.
- Writing and coordinating country and multi-country tender responses
- Working with Operations, Business support, Finance, HR and IT where appropriate, to design and cost appropriate IT Services solutions.
- Prepare and present high quality client proposals in order to develop new business in line with the Company IT Services Sales Strategy.
- Calculating sales prices in accordance with company rules for profitability
1. A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient with 5+ years' experience in a lead IT Solutions & Services New Business Sales role, Account Manager or IT Sales oriented consulting, working in multi-countries environment.
2. Good understanding and experience of designing and selling IT Services infrastructure solutions to customers.
Ability to introduce a Value Proposition at "C level". Knowledge and an understanding of accountancy principles and annual reports in order to analyses business performance. Knowledge of IT infrastructure services, IT Security, Business Applications, cloud computing.3. Excellent presentation skills - able to communicate at all levels using a variety of means
4. Excellent document writing skills - able to develop compelling customer proposals
5. Proven client relationship development & management skills
6. Excellent knowledge and understand of commercial, financial and contractual relationships with customers
7. Understanding the implications on IT Services contracts.
8. Proven sales experience with customers and experience of multiple IT equipment and software solutions.
9. Should have good experience across several technology disciplines, including equipment platforms including.
- Will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
Excellent organizational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.