1. Responsible for keeping plant equipment and production level as per targeted plan.
2. Monitoring of Production capacity as well as the process efficiency.
3. To execute Production Plan in accordance with the sales demand.
4. Manage manpower and train them as per requirement.
5. Plan, analyze and implement the work schedules, monitoring of Staff, Staff Training.
6. To monitor and control the Quality Control parameters of processes. (Taking Countermeasures against in house/ Customer complaints/Defects Responsible to reduce & maintain in house defects generated from Production floor).
7. Arrange material as per production plan Efficiently use the raw material and control the wastage & losses.
8. Liable to checkout inventories raw material, production in process and finished goods warehousing and stocking.
9. Liaison with maintenance department for repair & maintenance jobs.
10. Correspondence to the senior levels as well as vertical communication is important.
11. Responsible to initiate cost saving projects/ Quality circles.
12. Prepare & implement equipment & machinery preventive maintenance schedule as per plan dates.
1. Good communication, analytical and leadership skills. 2. Good Technical skills ( able to understand the production processes). 3. Proficient computer skills (Good command on MS Office). 4. Self Starter and can work under pressure