ooober seeks a SEO Manager experienced with paid/organic search, knowledgeable with the current search engine algorithms, and continually strives to stay up to date on future releases and industry issues and developments. As a member of the Marketing team, the SEO Manager will develop the SEO strategy and work cross-functionally to provide SEO technical best practices/guidance.
This effort will include, but is not limited to, recommending optimal URL structure, inter-site linking and recommendations for page load improvements. The ideal candidate is responsible for identifying opportunities to grow revenue based on organic search traffic and will be passionate about all things SEO.
In addition, the SEO Manager will manage our use of web analytics, SEO tools, oversee and collaborate with the Digital Analytics team on the development of SEO analytics reporting to monitor performance and measure KPI to meet business goals. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, entrepreneurial, organized, and able to focus on the vision for achieving long-term success while delivering a series of quick wins and never shy about testing and refining a moving target.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communicate to Director and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Keep up-to-date with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and development. Share findings with team, executive leadership and sister brands, in a timely manner
- Manage any direct reports, as needed
- Work cross functionally with internal business partners and external sister brand business partners, as required
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of website and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to further SEO efforts
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results, search performance (across the major search channels in order to improve rankings), web analytics dashboards and reports to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Be an evangelist and integrate good SEO practices within the company and on all projects that affect the website(s)
- Collaborate with sister brands as needed to leverage and share learnings
- Proactive communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results