We are seeking an enthusiastic, communicative, dynamic and well organized candidate to aid us in managing niche and exclusive projects for our clients. We are a start-up and require someone who has the grit and passion to create, contribute and sustain long-term in our formative phase. This is a full-time role.
· Coordinate, communicate and follow-up on leads as required
· Play a facilitative role in drawing up vital business development documentation such as, but not limited to Project Quotes, Pre-Sales and Sales Presentation Material, Marketing Distribution Content, Company Profile etc.
· Conduct regular status meetings with clients.
· Be the liaison between the client and the development team.
· Be responsible for leading and managing day-to-day client interaction, staying true to the strategic vision and guidelines for project goals as advised by the executive team.
· Be comfortable with investing personal time and working at odd hours to match client time zones and international Solutions Park team members. (Work-From-Home and flexi-hours are allowed in such cases).
· Ensure project standards, methodology and best practices are followed and consistently applied.
· Manage project teams and related implementation activities through all project phases.
· Resolve project issues and mitigate project risks Manage project scope, budget, resources and change control process.
· Develop detailed project plans that define key activities, timelines and resource requirements.
· Support clients with requirements definition, project definition, and project planning
· Assist with analysis, design, testing, system documentation and user training
· Maintain relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and manage expectations
· Analyze outside vendor products Develop initial business case, cost benefit analysis and project implementation strategies
· Provide periodic status reports to senior management
· Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business processes and applications, customer needs and priorities
· Develop and maintain knowledge in business process modeling and business analysis tools
· Team Development:
· Play a mentorship and management role for the development team.
· Conduct team reviews and conduct open constructive communicate to help the team grow.
· Assist in team development activities and in-house trainings.
· Ensure that products are relatively bug free by the time we demo the project with the client
· Coordinate appropriate client involvement in testing
· Assist senior management in identifying talent to expand the team
· Assist in interviewing and hiring procedures
During the interview process and screening, you must demonstrate and provide references to satisfy the following requirements:
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Exceptional client relations and management skills.
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management Methodologies.
• Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• At least a bachelor degree, preferably in a technical field.
• 2-3 years of experience is preferred but fresh go-getters who exude passion and ensure long-term commitment shall also be considered.