Are you a Digital Marketing Expert? Do you want to work form your home? Your search ends here, we are giving you an excellent opportunity to enhance your career, and grow faster than anywhere else.Job Description:
- Develop strategies and apply tactical expertise to identify, assess, execute, and analyze incremental digital marketing opportunities designed to reach and engage target customer segments
- Daily Email campaign creation, email list segmentation and tracking performance using sophisticated email techniques to avoid spamming, html presentation is preferred.
- This role is accountable for lead targets, lead quality, conversion, online traffic, and consistent social media and website analytics.
- Manage Company’s all social accounts, optimize and enhance real traffic on consistent basis. particularly Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Develop and manage digital campaigns within given timelines, keeping in view of maximizing ROI.
- Contribute to strategic planning and manage execution of digital display campaigns PPC, Banners etc, and also share post-campaign reporting and optimization.
- Hands-on experience of white-Hat SEO, Google Ad-word, and other Search engine marketing tools for optimizing company’s website.
- Develop digital campaigns and platforms for branding, such as creating tracking reports, authorizing website copy, as well as creating brand-compliant content to create a consistent tone and "look and feel" with all digital elements.
- Highly equipped to launch Mobile Marketing Campaigns when required, hand-on experience of Google Admob, social media mobile, games, location based, image ads and other mobile marketing tools.
- Execute strategies for online Brand Management, and secure reputation through sophisticated techniques.
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and incremental ROI is necessary.
- Creation of post-campaign performance analysis, improvement plans
- Monitor competitive and industry digital marketing trends, tools and resources
- Ability to produce interactive content like SEO, web, blogs, articles, E-Magazines.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Lead Generation, Digital Marketing and Production
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken and written)
- Digital Campaigns and tracking results
- Proven ability to manage and optimize web pages to achieve business results
- Expertise across digital marketing mediums (company website, paid search, mobile, SEO/SEM, display/banner ads, social media) and Email marketing.
- Experience reporting on campaign ROI and website analytics.
- Result oriented, and passion to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and provide ongoing innovation
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including limited to HootSuite, Radian 6 and Crimson Hexagon
Initially you will be given a short term contract that can be extended into permanent position subject to your performance.While applying for this position you will be requested to show your previous portfolio's, targets met, achievements, and analytics.Freelancers can also apply.We are an equal opportunity employer