• Accounting and analysis of transactions related to Inventory.
* Reconciliation of different files and making a summarized reporting.
• Interacts with various departments, including but not limited to external reporting, compensation, finance managers and U.S Clients.
• Adheres to deadlines for financial reporting.
• Ability to resolve issues independently by understanding and being attentive to detail.
• Responsible for department coordination and compliance of internal controls.
Note: This position require excellent Written and oral English language skill please do not apply if you cannot comprehend / speak English in American or Neutral accent also this a Hyderabad based position please do not apply if you are not form Hyderabad or not willing to relocate.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field, ACCA preferred.
• Candidates should have three to five years’ experience in corporate accounting and exhibited leadership, knowledge of accounting processes, and implementation of process improvements.
• High attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong communication, writing, interpersonal, organizational skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
Base Camp Data Solution is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.