We require the services of senior level Android Developer, who is passionate to be a part of mobile app company and can become part of development process, developers who wants to apply his/her knowledge of Android platform development and user experience design to help and build our compelling services and manage our android team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please carefully review the job description. If you think you satisfy the requirements, please apply ASAP with your interview availability. You should also include an updated CV and Cover Letter. You must also include live references to your work (do not send us stolen, junk or dead web links), your first interview could be a video interview. If you are not looking for long-term full-time employment, unfortunately we are unable to extend this opportunity to you.
- Experienced in building top notching enterprise apps for androido Strong knowledge of Android Studio, Java and related technologies.
- Experience of developing Universal Apps.
- Solid understanding of Web Service standards (JSON, REST, etc), specifications and frameworks.
- Have worked with QA team and familiar with build distribution platforms like hockeyAPP, apphance
- Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle and methodology.
- Experience with Agile programming and rapid prototyping a plus.
- Strong object oriented design and analysis skills.
- Experience with SVN and GIT.
- Understanding of the mobile app ecosystem and strong personal initiative are essential.
- Demonstrable portfolio of Enterprise Android applications.
- Have worked with automated build systems such as Jenkins.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong coding architecture and adhering to coding standards is a must. Implemented extensive data caching models.
- Android GUI, Camera, GPS and MAPPING, background API, and Bluetooth protocols.o Notification mechanisms. UI and ergonomics.
- Good project, team and time management skills.
- Creative and challenging mind-set.
Job SpecificationThe candidate must be experienced Android developer capable of architecture, designing, developing and testing complex applications for a variety of smart devicesAn excellent understanding of software design and design patterns, good debugging skills and a solid work ethics.The candidate must be self-driven and self-managedStrong communication skill