Required entry level PHP/jQuery programmer for various projects in hands.
The programmer will be responsible for developing CMS applications using Wordpress / Joomla CMS.
1. Develop new sites using WordPress 2. Assist the Lead Developer in shaping and implementing the WordPress platform strategy for the business 3. Collaborate closely with the Lead Developer focusing on the scaling and resilience of Future’s high profile and high-traffic WordPress sites 4. Create bespoke plugins and developing modules for WordPress 5. Maintain existing sites 6. Liaise and interface with clients & stakeholders 7. Document technical and functional specifications 8. Provide technical consultancy services to stakeholders 9. Liaise with IT and Systems departments to put best practice, QAT and platform appraisal processes into place. 10. Ensure that we meet commercial ‘go-live’ deadlines 11. Mentor to junior developers 12. Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate:-
1. Should be well versed with intermediate PHP skills.
2. Should have a brief understanding of Wordpress CMS.
3. Knows how to write smart/less jQuery code.
4. Should have good eye for latest web design trends (HTML5, CSS Frameworks).
5. Knows how to convert designs (psds, pngs) to PHP.
* We are not up for coding GURUs, but for dedication and hard work.
* Preference will be given to those who have understanding of Wordpress CMS.
* Please mention "Junior Wordpress / Joomla / PHP Developer" in the subject line.