The incumbent should be responsible for;
- Performance management process
- Succession Planning
- 360 feedback process
- Training & Development
- Organizational Health Analysis
- Internal Communications
- Employer Brand
- Driving automation in T&OD processes
- Career Planning
- Employee Engagement
Creative, analytical, result driven & strong ethics oriented HR professional hands-on experience in all facets of HR.
Broad working knowledge of procurement, warehousing, purchase and supply procedures.
• Working knowledge of HR practices, long listing, short listing, arranging interviews,
• Excellent management and communication skills.
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skill.
• Sound consulting skills and decision making skills.
• Knowledge of employment, labour laws and regulations.
• Superior communication (Oral and Written)
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to travel as necessary.
• Ability to work with relational databases. Spread sheets, presentation, e-mail, internet
research sources, and word processing