Prepare and conduct technical training programs.
Good communication skills with presentation skills.
Should be able to solve queries of Students effectively.
Deploy training to targeted personnel.
Prepare training material and classroom agenda.
Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
Recording grades and submitting reports.
1) Should have at least (2-4 yrs) experience in .NET trainer profile.
2) Must have good hands-on practical knowledge along with the theoretical one on all .NET frameworks and concepts.
3) Must have good communication skills.
4) Good knowledge of .NET, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, AJAX, LINQ and Sharepoint.
5) Should have ability to SQL design, write and execute SQL scripts/Stored Procedures.
6) Should have strong architectural knowledge/experience in designing solutions using Enterprise library, SOA, Software factories.
7) Should have good conceptual & coding experience of XML.
8) Should have knowledge about code/understand and debug Serviced Components, Remoting and Web Services components in .NET 2.0.
9) Should have deep know-how knowledge of ADO & ADO.NET
- Required candidate with good comm. skills.
- Should have knowledge and experience of IT one of programming language (java/ .net / php) or atleast 1 year.
- Good Leadership Quality.
- Team Player.
- Good Trainer
- Immediate joining
- Must have passion or liking for teaching