- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for team members.
- Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverable.
- Be committed to the deadlines through follow up of tasks with team members.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Resolve technical issues that are escalated by junior and mid-level developers.
- Work closely with the CTO to assist in the analysis, evaluation and recommendation of new application and technology appropriate to the company.
- Candidates with reference & demonstrable work experience will be given preference.
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Expert knowledge of PHP related development technologies core php and OOPS.
- Proven Experience of at least one MVC Frame Work
- Work experience using git/svn
- Must be able to demonstrate technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of web services RESTful service experience with writing web services for mobile apps is required
Advanced CSS(bootstrap, 960 etc)
bit bucket, GitFrame Works (Optional)
: Node.js (Meteor, Mean), Databases
MySQL, MySqli, PDO, Knowledge of Monogdb + Mongoose is huge plusInterface Protocols & Standards
Jquery, PDO, Paypal Integration, JSON, Web Services, Graph Api, OAuth 2.0, Google Map Api, SoapProcesses
Cross-browser Compatibility, Object Oriented Modeling, OOP, Backend Development
Note : Only apply if you are available to join immediately and willing to work in Rawalpindi Scheme III office