· Work with IT organization and user departments to develop efficient and effective SharePoint solutions to meet business requirements.
· Assist clients with defining requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions.
· Design information architecture appropriate to each particular client.
· Support all components of the Microsoft SharePoint and .NET environment.
· Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as they apply to SharePoint.
· Strong understanding of SharePoint Farm architectures.
· Web applications development experience using Visual Studio.Net, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4 or higher, and the SharePoint object models.
· Experience with SharePoint and CMS site administration.
· Strong knowledge of Windows architecture including windows 2008/2012 server design and support as they related to SharePoint.
· Good documentation and analytical skills.Strong customer interaction skills including verbal and written communications skills are essential.
Tools MS Visual Studio .NET, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Dreamweaver,Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw
Interface Protocols & Standards Jquery, Ajax, Active Directory, Web Standards
Operating Systems Windows