Call Centre Representatives Job in Pakistan
Confidential , Pakistan Hot
Aug 2, 2015
Aug 14, 2015
- A call centre Representatives plays an important role, because he/she creates the connection between customers and companies. Responsibility is to answer the customer's questions related to the company's services and products.
Call centre Representatives work with ability of under immediate supervision, responds to phone calls received to the Call Centre;
Responds with information, assistance, or transfers the call to appropriate person or department; records information regarding calls, into a database; assists with marketing projects or department related activities.
The role involves obtaining and expanding contact details for potential clients and verifying contact information of existing clients.
- Essential skills and attributes required:
Note: If you meet the above criteria, send a brief cover letter along with your latest CV
- Knowledge of modern office equipment and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive thinking
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Organizational/planning skills
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability to type and operate word processing programs
- Ability to prioritize duties, delegate responsibilities, and evaluate the work of others
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work efficiently and cooperatively
- Can communicate Clear, Consistent, Credible, Confident, Civil, Concise, and Compassionate
- Proficient, articulate with well accented English pronunciation along with the basic grammar and Sentence structures.
- A confident and clear telephonic manners and good strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Punctuality and Being on time is requisite
Candidate must be based in Karachi
Food & Beverages - Karachi, Pakistan