Some Major Responsibilities:
• Maintaining database of employees file and the HR filing system.
• Screening and short listing Cvs of new applicants.
• Payroll Management
• Assisting Manager in matters related to Human Resources.
• Part of Recruitment Cycle.
• Performing other related task given by superiors.
- Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Works under immediate supervision.