As one of the largest manufacturers of furniture and the leading one stop solution provider for your home, we are rapidly building our national presence with a team of highly motivated and innovative individuals.
We welcome candidates from Karachi who have the potential to evolve into future leaders. An extensive training program has been devised to develop and nurture young individuals by giving them the opportunity to experience cross-functional training in retail sales area of the company, followed by a fast paced career with us.
What we have for you:
Challenging and convincing roles, individual personal & professional development plan, work assignments, cross functional exposure, dedicated trainings which are designed to develop your full potential and to groom yourself as a leader in our organization.
Major Responsibilities after training:
1. Client dealing in order to achieve the goals
2. Follow the clients’ deliveries, payments, and receivables.
3. Make quotations and payment receipts, and process the retail orders.
4. Keep follow up with the design department and other concerned departments for layouts, quotation, orders and for timely revisions.
5. Check the quotations and drawings which are made by design department.
6. Have followed up with the accounts department for GDR, and ledger of customers.
7. Get feedback from clients regarding our services and products.
Suitable candidate must have:
- Excellent written & verbal communication,
- Presentation skills with proficiency in MS office.