Social media executive will be responsible in handling social media presence, produce and publish content for clients on websites and assist in executing online campaigns. The ability to manage time, handle projects, initiate and complete new tasks and fulfil requirements pertaining to content and social media.
• Execute daily tasks of social media strategy across identified digital platforms (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, Blogs, and RSS etc.); including publishing content, performing enhancements and modifications’ coordinating prompt responses to questions and comments over social media platforms.
• Strategically monitor & report on relevant social media. Working knowledge of paid campaigns on all social platforms in order to achieve maximum ROI.
• Research and develop ways to enhance media distribution and monitoring capacity;
• Provide input into the further development of client’s social media strategy;
• Keep the organization up to date with the latest technologies; including researching and evaluating a variety of online social media tools to identify new opportunities
• Proven track record of social media implantation and innovation
• First-hand experience in creating and using social media and Wed 2.0 tools
• Experience working in the field of new media from content perspective, including design, preferably in a large organization.
• Proven commitment to keeping up to date and the latest communication technologies.
• Creativity; the ability to think innovatively about technology and its applications for communicating specific kinds of messages to internal and external audiences.
• Sound judgment and an ability to make quick decisions in a fast moving environment.
• Skill in managing relationships and requests wait tact, diplomacy and persuasion.
• Strong time management skills (including the ability to manage tasks concurrently)
• Team spirit plus the ability to work independently
• Degree in marketing, e-business, communications or a related field.
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience is a must preferably in interactive marketing or media.
• Relevant & proven experience across key social media sites.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
• Familiarity with one or more social media listening platforms.
• Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
• Highly proficient computer skills.