The ASP.NET Software Developer will perform analysis, requirements, design, development and implementation. The ASP.NET Software Developer will also provide support for production applications. Person must be a self-motivated, organized driver with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who can develop and implement new ideas utilizing advanced features of the .NET platform
· Strong coding, debugging, and problem solving skills.
· Experience with .NET 4.0 /3.5/2.0.
· Understanding of MVC pattern.
· Working experience of ASP.NET (MVC a plus) and C#.
· Object-oriented development / design patterns.
· Experience with Custom and User controls in ASP.net is big plus.
· Working experience of Abstract classes, interfaces.
· Good to have Entity Framework model, LINQ , WCF, Web services.
· Grasp quickly & keep current on new technologies and understand business needs.
· Develop user interfaces, middle-tier components and data access components.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge of SharePoint and MS SQL Server Integrated and Analysis services is a big plus.
MS SQL Server
Interface Protocols & Standards
Ajax, Web Services