The position encompasses carrying out business development activities in a call center specifically handling telemarketing sales, dealing with new and prospective clients, developing relationships, improve client experience, looking after a team of sales representatives and get the expected target achieved.In short a floor supervisor/team leader role is to run a team successfully by handling a wide range of activities including sales, marketing and insure the quality of sales.
Working in our call center, he / she is in constant contact with the sales representative and ensuring the results, handling the transferred calls and be a role model for other telemarketers by providing excellent telecommunication skills and closing deals
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service over the call..
2. Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
3. Responsible for maximizing profitability and meeting sales targets.
4. Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
5. Retain existing customers and develop new customer base.
6. Dealing with day to day sales operations.
7. Responsible for maintaining sales and productivity records.
8. Dealing with staffing issues in liaison with Manager HR such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or training and development.
9. Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
1. Must have bachelor degree or master degree.
2. Must have minimum 3-5 years of similar experience team leading / supervising call center.
3. Must possess pleasant, positive & confident personality.
4. Good communication, organizational, IT and presentation skills are required.
5. Proficient in handling pressure, achieve sales goal and walk extra mile to generate sales.