Job Role and Responsibility :
• Ensure implementation of the Quality Management System.
• To establish Company Quality Plan including Quality Policy (based on Corp. QHSE Policy) and continually improve it.
• Demonstrates the achievement of quality objectives and targets
• Assist and coordinate with the QHSE Team Leader and all personnel assigned to the project in establishing an overall Company Quality Management Plan based on Companies QHSE Management standards and Project requirements.
• Advise on setting up the improvement guidelines for Company Quality Management System to employees. Ensure improvements are implemented and results are feedback to employees.
• Responsible for ensuring that Company Quality Management policy, plans and procedures are implemented effectively and are suitable for the their purposes and use for which they are intended.
• Develops the existing Quality Management System as necessary with additional procedures/instructions for station-specific aspects
• Establish Project Quality audit program & schedule and perform the Project Quality Audit within the project organization.
• Report the Project Quality Audit Results to Corporate QHSE Team Leader and Project Manager.
• Monitor Company Quality System activities such as Site Quality activities based on Companies Management system and Project requirements.
• Responsible for Construction Quality staff.
• Coordinate and communicate with Client on Project Quality issues.
• Produce and develop the Project Quality Training Plan. Ensure implementation of the plan. Ensure that training records are maintained.
• Report the performance status of Project Quality activities and relevant issues to the Corporate QHSE Team Leader and Project Manager.
• Ensure that Quality Management is applied in line with the Project Design Criteria to the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Pre Commissioning/Commissioning phases of the Project.
• Ensure that the Project meets international standards.
• Develops KPIs and ensures consistency in reporting across Corporate QHSE Management System.
Desirable- Experience and understanding of technical Quality (e.g. ASME, AWS, Six Sigma Black Belt etc.)
- Experience working with GCC, UK and US Quality systems (preferably in SEC’s Oil-Gas. Petrochemical, Refinery, EPC, Power Plant Project experience)
Other requirements Essential
- Shall have Certification to ISO 9001 QMS internal or lead auditor with auditing experience.
- Shall be well aware of PQP, Method statements, ITP, inspection tests of materials and site works related to civil works (Civil Engineer) and electrical works (electrical Engineer).
- Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, EPC, Refinery project experience is must for all positions.
- An up-to-date knowledge of Quality practice and international standard
- Thorough and accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent training and presentation skills with solid oral and written communication capabilities
- Good ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand
- To present themselves in a business-like manner
- Prepared to adopt a flexible approach to working hours and arrangements
- Local Third Party Inspection & Certification for all disciplines (Mechanical, Welding, Coating, Electrical, Instrument, Civil, etc.)
- Expediting services for all disciplines (Mechanical, Welding, Coating, Electrical, Instrument, Civil, etc.)
- Projects Inspection Quality Control & Quality Assurance Services; perform and manage field inspection and auditing
- Lifting Equipment Inspection & Certification including operator/rigger training and certification
- Qualifying of Welders and Welding Procedures
- Quality Management Systems ( ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMS, OHSAS 18001, ISO 17025 LAB, ISO 22000 FSMS, ISO 27001 ISMS and other )
- Public and corporate trainings (as Per ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMS, OHSAS 18001, ISO 17025 LAAB, ISO 22000 FSMS, ISO 27001 ISMS )
- Project Quality Audit for Pipeline Integrity Management, RBI, RCM, SIL, HAZOP, and Inspection Data Management for on- and offshore facilities.
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) & CCTV Inspection
- Technical Manpower Supply services