We are looking for a web content writer with vast experience in developing unique content for the web, with analytical and critical thinking ability, and skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively.
The candidate should have sound technical knowledge and relevant experience in writing for multiple domains like Software, Computer Networking, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering.
Moreover, the candidate should be well-versed in writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
· Create, develop and manage content for organization’s and Clients’ web presence
· Write and edit content for our websites, landing pages and social media handles, and ensure that the content ranks well on major search engines
· Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
· Copy edit and proofread all web content· Ensure web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit
· Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
· Work with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
· Conceptualize structure of pages for the website
· Conduct competitor analysis for targeted service areas
Strategize positioning of targeted services
Education and Work Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
· 1-2 years of experience in technical writing or editing
· Technical writing experience related to IT and Computer Networking is preferred.
· Experience with a variety of writing styles: technical, creative, and marketing
· Familiarity with Internet marketing, Search engine optimization (SEO) or web development
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Mastery over English grammar with a flair for writing
· Understanding of website navigation, URL norms and linking patterns
· Analytical and strategic thinking ability
· Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
· Familiarity with search engine friendly content generation
· A keen interest in global business issues and developments
· Proven technical writing, copywriting, proofreading, and editing skills
· Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources to develop web content
· Knowledge of social networking in terms of blogs, forums etc.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
· Basic knowledge of HTML, MS Office, and experience in using popular content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)