1. Knowledge of Letter of credit, preparation and finalization of LC Cost Sheet and recording of Imported stock in their respective books of accounts.
2. Receivables aging report, analysis of Sales and recovery targets
3. Quantitative and qualitative reconciliation of purchase from IGP (Inward Gate Pass), GRN (Goods receipt note) with stock ledger and supplier ledger .
4. Stores issuance for production and general maintenance, production entries, reconciliation statement of monthly production item wise with store issuance and wastage, Analysis of total Production of Finished products with sales and closing stock.
5. Quantitative and qualitative reconciliation of Sales from OGP (Outward Gate Pass), Sales Invoices, Delivery Challans, with sales ledger and debtor's ledger.
6. Having perfect knowledge about accrual concepts that monthly accruals are incorporated in books of accounts recording of Expenses under their proper head that every transaction has been posted in their proper heads of accounts and that each and every voucher must be numbered, duly signed with supporting documents and are in series.
7. Preparation of withholding tax statements U/S 165,147,155,153,151 and reconciliation with Income tax ledgers.
8. Submission of sales tax returns after complete verification of Input and Output tax adjustments, reconciliation with Sales Tax ledgers and Summary statement u/s 26(5) and maintain update record of Sales tax as per requirement of sales tax act 1990 for various audit areas on monthly basis before the submission of monthly sales tax return up-to the 5th of every month.
9. Verification of Bank Reconciliation statements.
10. Commission workings of staff.
11. Submission of stocks statement to the bank on or before 10th of each month.
12. Check salary sheets and tax deducted thereon.
13. Check withholding tax deduction on all payments including advance payment.
14. Any other query / information asked by the head of department /company from time to time whether in writing or in verbal form.
1. Having Two Years Experience in Manufacturing Company.
3. Sales Tax
4. Income Tax
5. Knowledge of Import Export