Manage the sales and define opportunities for a range of telecommunications solutions (e.g. telecoms network monitoring and management solutions, mobile/fixed network value added services solutions etc.)
Customers account management as well as reseller/partner management
Involve in Tender/RFQ/RFP, proposal and product presentation
Work closely with presales and technical team in supporting all sales strategies and activities.
Ensure high customer satisfaction in solutions delivery and pre/post sales support
Involve in trade shows and exhibitions in products promotion.
Undertake any duties assigned from time to time
• Degree in Electrical/Computer/Telecom Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years experience in telecommunications or related industry.
• Excellent verbal & written communications skills, presentation skills & interpersonal skills
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications
• Results oriented, self-motivated, willing to learn, Independent worker with good attitude preferred
• Working knowledge in telecom/voice technologies, solutions and value added services, will have added advantage
Ability to influence and persuade with great flexibility
Able to travel extensively and at short notice
• Possess valid driving license and preferably have own transport.
An attractive salary commission package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please email your comprehensive resume, with present and expected salary, to :
Email : [email protected]