We are looking for a Senior WordPress Developer with the following profile:
A successful candidate should have the following:
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge and skill in the design, coding, documentation, testing, and debugging of web environments (web sites and web applications); web content management systems, and search appliances.
• Intermediate knowledge and skill in the use of client-server operating systems, including directory structures, file management procedures, and utilities.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational databases and of relational database management systems.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge and skill in the use of Structured Query Language (SQL) for data retrieval, data manipulation, and the creation and modification of database objects.
• Word Press Custom Themes, Plug-in Development and Widgets
• Complete understanding of Word Press and its core code
• Customization experience with Woo Commerce, Buddy Press and other plug-in is desired
• PHP 5 + OOP, Design patterns
• MVC-based frameworks like Code Igniter, CakePHP
• AJAX, XML, JSON, Web Services and APIs
• Common Development tools (Git, etc)
• Open source platforms like Drupal, Magento, Joomla is a big plus
• Good English language