Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 9th Feb 2024
What is Expert Operational Planning amp; Governance?
Expert Operational Planning amp; Governance is a team member who assists all domains of CX-OPS in planning and governing their operations, resource optimization, identification of performance indicators, setting up individual, team, amp; domain KPIs, billing-related matters, development of audit/reporting and analysis module to keep a strong check on the day-to-day deliverables, performing health check of existing tools and onboarding new ones, etc.
The role reports directly to the Manager of Operational Planning amp; Governance
What does Expert Operational Planning amp; Governance do?
- Perform functional analysis for the entire operations e.g., call Center/ back office / communication channels/ PTA etc.
- Nationwide Login creation
- Responsible for the end-to-end billing matter of all vendors
- Work volume Forecasting and budgeting
- Resource planning at all vendors according to the influx/ analysis/ trends
- Domain/ segment-wise Budget Tracking and monthly analysis of segment wise cost
- Monitor performance and raise flags against improvement areas of all CX-OPS streams i.e. In-house and Vendors
- Nationwide Database management
- Weekly vendor wise attrition/ location, team, segment-wise available manning analysis
- Perform different audits, analyze and raise alarm, follow up and apply fixtures where required
- Perform Work code analysis
- Prepare dashboards of all CX-OPS streams
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure compliance to the agreed KPIs as per the contracts with all vendors and In-House teams
- Keep track of contract expiry dates. Ensure timely renewal/RFQ
- Perform health checks of existing tools and onboarding new ones, etc.
- Perform Adhoc projects/tasks as assigned
- Handle operations 24/7
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Operational Planning amp; Governance ?
- We are looking for someone who has a proven record of possessing a strong analytical role and must have a sound understanding of Customer operations
- Knowledge of CC systems and CC Reports
- Ability to do multitask
- Should have a grip on Microsoft Office, particularly Excel/ PowerPoint. MS SQL will be an added edge
- Excellent verbal/written English communication and interpersonal skills and should have the ability to communicate with different departments in a highly effective way.
- Have an entrepreneurial approach and team player
- Know-how in the telecom industry
- Should be well versed in proactive and improvisation skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle conflicts
- Excellent time management skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.