Grade Level: L4
Last date to apply: 8th February 2024
What is Head of Strategy amp; Performance Management - JazzCash?
Heading Strategy amp; Performance management entails engaging with key stakeholders in order to deliver on overall strategy, planning amp; direction of JazzCash
The role reports directly to the Head of Strategy, Growth amp; Pricing with a team of 5 members
What does Head of Strategy amp; Performance Management JazzCash do?
- Primarily lead and assist in the annual strategy cycle through Strategy workshops, Stakeholder alignment, Strategy paper formulation and associated presentations
- Articulate business strategy through clearly defined goals and KPIs. Monitor KPI infrastructure in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against strategic objectives
- Periodic strategy reviews and subsequent recommendations of improvements to existing business strategy.
- Development of strategy and strategic projects presentations to management when required.
- Responsible for communication of strategy and periodic updates to entire organization
- Assess existing markets, financial and ancillary markets and macro-economic trends
- Make recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners
- Drive amp; Execute the processes of Revenue planning for Budgets, Forecasts and Business plans through a comprehensive bottom-up exercise, collaborating with Product, Technology, Channel amp; Finance stakeholders to finetune each assumption / driver and run multiple iterations post Management reviews
- Analyze actual Revenue performance and explain the variances vs target / previous year / previous month through solid and profound business reasoning to the management
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Head of Strategy amp; Performance Management?
- 7-8 years’ work experience in the field of strategy / commercial / finance preferably within a Fintech
- Master's / Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university
- Self-driven and intellectually curious individual able to carry out impactful discussions with senior stakeholders influencing strategic priorities
- Analytical thinking and reasoning
- Excellent report writing
- Communication/negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Why Join JazzCash?
As one of the leading employers in the country, JazzCash epitomizes the philosophy that each JazzCash employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.