Grade Level: L2
Last Date to Apply: 7 Feb 2024
What is Expert Business Support, Trade amp; Market Activations?
Expert Business Support, Trade amp; Market Activation is responsible for providing strategical support to the Head of Business Development - North and sales teams by reporting, analyzing, planning, auditing, and dealing with operations at Regional and sub-regional levels. In addition to that he/she will allocate, monitor, track, execute, and manage regional trade budget to enhance visibility through conventional and non-conventional trade channels in the region. The role reports directly to the Head of Business Development - North, Digital Financial Services.
What does Expert Business Support, Trade amp; Market Activation do?
- Strategy planning, implementation, monitoring, feedback, and research of new and existing
- Establish effective monitoring through periodical reports and dashboards of sales activities amp; targets for all channels
- A very strong understanding and implementation of procurement processes, including inbound logistics, outbound logistics, tracking GRNs/GDNs, bidding process, raising RFQs, POs, inventory management, and related supply chain activities.
- Ensuring efficient and effective trade material deployment across regions.
- A very strong understanding of the fintech and financial services industry.
- Will allocate, monitor, track, execute and manage regional trade budget to enhance visibility through conventional and non-conventional trade channels in the region.
- Work with the relevant regional team members to enhance the capability, advocacy, and product penetration at retail
- Will be responsible for assigning sales targets to sub-regions accordingly and ensure business growth.
- Foresee the challenges and their impacts on business and suggest the regional teams to solution to overcome those challenges
- Ensure retail audits for JazzCash Merchants, Retail agent network and B2B clients
- Devise an appropriate strategy with relevant regional BDMs and B2B teams to enhance sales and overall growth.
- Efficiently support in running ad-hoc analysis as and when needed to support Management in decision-making
- Conduct weekly/ monthly performance meetings with regional teams
- Weekly/bi-weekly and monthly market visits in a Region
- Acts as key spokesman and regional POC for internal and external stakeholders
- Conducts strong follow up with internal and external stakeholders about deliverables and regional business policy and strategy implementation.
- Acts as team player and go-to person for the regional and head office team and provide support and related business impacts.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be an Expert Business Support , Trade amp; Market Activation?
- 4-6 years’ work experience in the field of reporting, analysis, planning amp; operations.
- Master’s in Management Sciences or Business studies
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical skills and good knowledge of DFS business, processes, and systems
- Adequate understanding of sales processes, knowledge of distribution channels, and franchise network
- Digital and growth mindset, which is the key requirement for this role
- Creative problem solver who goes beyond the obvious to find unconventional ways of
- enabling business
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Work skills.
- Team player
- Strong Digital financial services knowledge
- Very Strong understanding of Procurement and Logistics field.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.