Last date to apply: 14th February, 2024
What is Expert Quality Assurance?
Expert quality assurance is responsible for ensuring that audit teams within the VEON group are compliant with the quality assurance standards and practices outlined in, The International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) Standards and Guidance adopted by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), VEON Group IA Charter and VEON policies and procedures.
The role reports directly to Head of Internal Audit at Jazz.
What does Expert Quality Assurance do?
- Develop, implement, and monitor a detailed quality assurance and improvement plan for the internal audit function.
- Conducts internal quality assessments to ensure compliance with the VEON quality assurance and improvement program.
- Perform peer reviews across Veon Group to ensure compliance to internal audit manual with appropriate audit trail.
- Report to Group and to HOA’s in the findings and present recommendation to enhance the internal quality process.
- Keep abreast with the IIA standards and practices and share changes and new requirements with Group and HOAs.
- Conducts training(s) for Internal Audit staff to enhance understanding of IPPF standards.
- Execute and lead assigned audits in line with the internal audit methodology and prepare reports including the finding, risk and recommendations for the management.
- Participate in special projects such as Ad-hoc requests, risk assessment, due diligence acquisition reviews, audit department policy updates, process automation and data analytics etc.
- Maintain internal audit manual and templates.
- Take ownership of the Internal Audit dashboard including enhancement of dashboard.
- Ability to work effectively with peers to deliver the assigned projects.
- Aligns with other assurance functions to create efficiency.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it take to be the Expert Quality Assurance?
- ACCA/CA (Finalist).
- Certified Internal Auditor certification will be preferred.
- Established business acumen and a thorough understanding of IIA Framework, IPPF standards and implementation guidelines.
- Prior experience of internal quality assurance within internal audit will be preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Energetic, flexible, and agile attitude.
- Able to work effectively in a corporate matrix structure with multicultural colleagues.
- Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills to enable effective implementation of actions from quality assessments.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of over 70 million of our customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.