Last date to apply: 14th February, 2024
What is Head of Digital Services Audit?
Head of Digital Services Audit is responsible for providing independent and objective assessment of risk management, internal control, and corporate governance over Digital services through execution of Internal Audits, in line with, The International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) Standards and Guidance adopted by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), VEON Group IA Charter, VEON policies and procedures.This role will also be responsible for driving the assurance activities pertaining to digital services domain for Jazz and VEON group.
The role reports directly to Head of Internal Audit at Jazz.
What does Head of Digital Services Audit do?
- Develop an understanding of the VEON strategy and industry trends to build a risk universe for Digital services domain pertinent to Jazz amp; VEON group.
- Independently developing the audit universe for pertinent digital risks across Veon group, which will serve as an input to the annual internal audit plan.
- Make comprehensive audit programs to carry out individual audits related to digital services, including determination of audit objectives, identifying major controls and risks and make recommendations.
- Perform and/or direct audits of the Veon group as an individual lead or working in a team, in compliance to internal audit manual and IPPF Standards established by the IIA.
- Develop relevant data analytical to support assurance activities and lead continuous auditing initiatives.
- Prepare and review reports and audit work papers, ensuring effective documentation of results of reviews on assigned activities that have been made, as well as the recommended action that management should take, for easy follow up.
- Support the Group reporting process to ensure that the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and the Corporate and operating management make objective assessment of processes and operations, systems, and planned corrective actions by management.
- Participate in special projects such as Ad-hoc requests, risk assessment, due diligence acquisition reviews, audit department policy updates, process automation and data analytics etc.
- Ability to work effectively with peers internationally to deliver the overall audit plan and manage co-sourced / outsourced partners.
- Works with the Internal Audit team to foster a culture of accountability and teamwork through effective performance management that aligns with agreed objectives.
- Proactively builds strong and effective working relationships with IA stakeholders to understand their needs and manage their expectations during the audit assignment process.
- Seeks auditee / client / stakeholder feedback and responds appropriately.
- Actively participates in knowledge sharing sessions and platforms.
- Aligns with other assurance functions to create efficiency.
- Promotes customer-oriented service culture within the audit engagement team that seeks to add value.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it take to be the Head of Digital Services Audit?
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of digital platforms, technologies amp; products.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree.
- More than 7 years of work experience indigital services.
- Business acumen and a thorough understanding of key risks, compliance requirements, andrelevant internationalbest practices for development of digital products.
- Prior experience in assurance services will be preferred.
- Energetic, flexible, and agile attitude.
- Able to work effectively in a corporate matrix structure with multicultural colleagues.
- Comprehend the data to meaningful assurance results.
- Strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills to enable effective implementation of actions and audit reports.
- Creative problem solver who goes beyond the obvious to find unconventional ways enabling business and people. Strong communicator with the ability to present well-articulated thoughts at platforms of varying seniority and context.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of over 70 million of our customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.