1. Supporting member of the Project team comprises of Project manager, HAZOP Chairman, HAZOP Scribe, Process engineer, Instrumentation engineer & Safety engineer.
2. To prepare the list of documents, which are required for revalidation of HAZOP, such as P& IDs, PFDs, and other process safety related documents.
3. Collection of all documents from HSE department of both Abu Dhabi & Ruwais Refineries during site visits.
4. To review all the documents gathered from both the refineries, old HAZOP reports, modifications, failures & leaks data etc.
5. Verification of all HSE related documents by physical inspection of refineries plants.
6. To analyze the gaps between recommendations mentioned in previous HAZOP studies and their implementations.
7. To assist in preparation of Gap analysis, HAZOP draft reports and required presentation.
8. To take part in HAZOP study of both the refineries actively.
9. To assist in preparing weekly progress report on project.
10. To attend monthly project meetings with representatives of client.
11. Total duration of Project is 4 months.
12. Full time presence is required from the Safety engineer.
Related Software Programs to be used:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook, or equivalent
- Microsoft Power Point