CANDIDATE MUST HAVE ARMY BACKGROUND.
1. Carryout all security measures at the factories, with special emphasis on the following:
- Ensure that the incoming goods (raw material etc.) reach the warehouse or stores in accordance with the invoices or delivery orders. The objective here is that correct counting is done at all receiving and loading points.
- Ensure that outgoing dispatches of finished goods are in accordance with the computer generated papers. The objective here is that correct counting is done at all receiving and loading points
2. Ensure full control on the entry and exit of persons coming in and going out of the company premises in coordination with the Manager Factories /HR. Also ensure compliance of SOP’s and company policies in this regard. Coordinate with I.T department to ensure maximum utilization of the attendance system (TMS).
3. Ensure proper monitoring and maximum utilization of CCTV system for security purpose at Hilal. Managing CCTV surveillance of CEO and Directors House
4. Ensure the Safety and security of all Employees and Premises at Hilal 1, Hilal 2, Shalimar, Elahi Warehouse and Hyderabad Factory. Also ensure safe custody of all keys of the factory premises as per approved SOP’s
5. Lead the Fire Team at Hilal, Manage the fire fighting team including the fire hydrants, encouraging fire drills and frequent fire Training.
6. You will have complete authority:
- To guard the pilferage of finished goods and raw material from the factories and to take measures to eradicate it.
- To confiscate any good(s) in case of any doubt. No one else except the Directors and CEO will have the authority to permit the release of goods that have been confiscated.
- To conduct searching of cars and vehicles of all employees at all levels that are going outside the factory premises. However there would be exemption for Directors &CEO of the company.
- Take appropriate action against those who violate discipline in the factory premises, in coordination with the Human Resource Department and the Sr. Manager. Any person responsible for indiscipline could be expelled from factory premises. Such expelled person(s) could only be allowed to come back in the factory with the specific permission of the CEO/ Director.