Description of the Role:
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to join our Carrier Relations team. The role involves analyzing business requirements, A2P SMS testing, Grey market analysis, price sensitivity analysis, and identifying opportunities for improvement, and working with stakeholders to develop business rules to be applied on different firewalls, in addition to traffic trend analysis to support in building exclusivity business cases. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SMS aggregator business, A2P and P2P SMS pricing, AIT and grey market impact on SMS, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders an prepare management reports and dashboards . If you are passionate about leveraging data to drive business decisions and have experience in the SMS industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Perform A2P SMS testing using different available tools and systems
- Provide gap analysis and market intelligence about different MNOs
- Responsible for proposing business rules to be applied in different firewall systems to protect against grey market
- Responsible for raising a flag and alarm when a leakage occurs
- Perform traffic and price sensitivity analysis and traffic projections
- Prepare the needed data to prepare exclusivity business cases
- Prepare management reporting and dashboards.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge in wholesale A2P SMS business and traffic trends
- Ability to identify opportunities and new customer acquisition
- Monitor and analyze different market trends and rates
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed knowledge in wholesale A2P SMS
- 4-7 years of experience in A2P SMS testing and monetization
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Reading and understanding Arabic, ordo or French is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, punctual, and professional attitude
- Logical thinking and argument
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- High level of commitment and finishing tasks on deadline
- AI tools awareness
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture.
- Familiarity with SMS technologies and authentication alternatives
- Knowledge of grey market analysis and the ability to identify market trends and patterns
- Communication skills and ability to collect intelligence for different markets we are testing
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools
- Understanding of regulatory compliance and industry standards related to A2P SMS
- Working under stress and for long hours
- Ability to perform root cause analysis, building models , and generating data driven results
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.