Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 16th Feb 2024
Who is Manager CX Design amp; Usability?
The role directly reports to the Head of CX Management, Design amp; Usability and holds a pivotal position in managing and directing a team of specialists and experts in customer experience.
What does Manager CX Design amp; Usability do?
- Spearhead the development and enhancement of the customer experience design portfolio, aligning the team towards a unified end-to-end customer experience.
- Formulate and implement CX improvement processes to ensure consistent and reliable delivery of desired customer experiences.
- Lead the execution of Human-Centered Design (HCD) techniques, conducting ideation sessions, supported by storyboards and wireframes.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to co-create and refine customer journeys, applying service design principles across digital and non-digital channels.
- Put together a framework for User Experience evaluations and Service Design projects
- Conduct evaluations and apply usability heuristics to web and apps, ensuring efficient and effective operational management of Jazz Customer Experience solutions.
- Identify and recommend ways for overall improvement in customer experience design, leveraging customer data for correlation with customer profiles.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for CX projects, ensuring timely execution and tracking of improvement in CX.
- Engage in regular forums with stakeholders and management within and outside the Commercial Division, creating visibility for CX Design amp; Usability.
- Analyze departmental targets and actual performance, identifying root causes and recommending corrective measures.
- Conduct user requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, and interaction design.
- Lead workshops with stakeholders, generating hypotheses followed by customer and market research.
- Apply rapid prototyping techniques to gather quick feedback on designs.
- Design digital and non-digital customer journeys, formulate insights, and build customer personas.
- Perform statistical analysis of implemented changes and their contribution to incremental revenue.
- Consolidate customer insights to provide a comprehensive view on customer experience.
- Engage Marketing, Technology, Regions, Digital amp; Customer Operations teams for CX design.
- Engage higher Management for creating visibility of CX design amp; usability
- Conduct stakeholder engagement for creating visibility of CX design amp; usability at various levels.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Manager CX Design amp; Usability?
Experience amp; educational
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Design, Business Administration, or any other relevant discipline from a reputable university
- Experience of Customer Experience Design, preferably with exposure to Agile methodologies and digital channels
- Experience of Customer Experience Journey mapping, Comparative Journey Mapping, Design Thinking, Usability and Customer Research
- Hands on experience of creating high amp; low fidelity prototypes
- Proven experience in operations management, stakeholder management, team management and vendor management
Soft skills amp; technical skills
- Familiarity with all Service design tools amp; techniques
- Ability to conduct customer amp; market research in both Urban amp; Rural areas across the country
- Proficiency in User-centered design (UCD), user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability, and accessibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical amp; presentation skills for creating visibility at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to articulate complex ideas clearly
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of senior management, stakeholders, vendors, and customers
- Experience managing large cross-functional projects
- Strong organizational, operational, and people skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession. As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.