Position: Manager Employee Relations
Location: Head Office Islamabad
Grade: AVP/OGI Minimum
The position is responsible to develop, plan, implement and administer employee relations in line with the organizational objectives and all the applicable laws. This position is also responsible to supervise all activities involving disciplinary actions or employee grievances reported to HR on a continuous basis.
1. Determines and recommends employee relation practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation
2. Keep apprised with federal, state and local HR related laws and regulations in order to ensure the bank’s compliance.
3. Assist Head of HR in carrying out the disciplinary action policy and procedure with 100% compliance.
4. Ensure that complete documentation and records are available at all stages of the disciplinary action process.
5. Follow up with the concerned stake holders for timely execution/ resolution of employee complaints within the standard turnaround time.
6. Maintain and regularly update the database of ethical / legal cases.
7. Maintain a log of staff complains.
8. Maintain employee relation data to provide resourceful input for further decision making at the senior management level.