Job Title: Telephone / Data Entry Operator
Position Type: Multi shifts
Job Location: Remote - Home base
Answering incoming phone calls and forwarding it to proper department. The job demands your high professional answering attitude and greeting manners along with English language skills. Fast typing speed when entering live inquiries into our web base system and forwarding them to related employees and departments in timely manners. Candidates must required to work in 8 to 10 hours rotating shifts on 6 days a week. No part timers will be allowed since you have to sit with phone and pick the line on maximum second ring.
Taking all incoming calls and then forward them to qualified agents on equally basis. Candidate in this capacity also will follow up with the client who he/she answered and call them to make sure the quality of service was delivered to the client up to their satisfaction. Aim is to gain each client’s trust in the company where they can use our services and refer us to their family and friends.
• Greets and directs callers by answering telephone calls from customers; determining nature of the call and directing to appropriate destination.• Interact effectively with other employees to pass on the inquiry in minimum time allowed
• Interact with customers to make sure their call answers well and if there are and loose strings which required actions and force related agent/employee and update feed back.
• Apply customer service principles and demonstrate tact and sensitivity in customer communications projecting a positive image (via telephone)
• Fast computer system with broadband (4MB) internet speed
Apply accordingly with confidence
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Organization, Quality Focus, Informing Others, Confidentiality
• Associate's Degree/College Diploma in Information Technology
• Basic knowledge in supporting midrange and networks and software • Maintains continuity within diverse office environment by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• English: Fluent• Fast computer system with broadband (4MB) internet speed preferred
• At least 2 years experience in a Windows base (XP) operating systems
• Familiar with Microsoft products• Type speed 40 to 50• English read, write and speaking ability should be fluent
This will be long term monthly contract. Company have set a monthly budget set for this position.