- Company image in stock market.
- Sustained or increased share price in stock market.
- Maintained or increase stock prices during merger or acquisition.
- Accuracy and timeliness of stock market analysis.
• Experience in compiling statistical, financial, accounting, auditing and stock reports and tables.
• Knowledge of government policies, company law, procedures, and regulations for accounting & ethics
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
• Strategic Financial Management
• Stock Market Trends
• Financial Reporting
• Accounts Management & Budgeting
• Financial RegulationSupporting Competencies
· Align strategic goals and plans by analysing and filling the gap between current and desired state.
· Take viable decisions by clearly interpreting rules and balancing risks.
· Analyse complex relationships and situations. Respond promptly in challenging situations.
· Personally takes calculated risks with significant consequences.
· Break complexities into simpler manageable parts.
· Surpass established expectations
· Proactive in promoting and sharing information across organizational levels and functional boundariesExperience
• 12 years relevant work experience
• At least 5 years in a senior management position
• Experience in the telecom industry having command over Stock market analysis and investment relationship.Educational Qualifications
• Chartered Accountant (CA) is preferred.
• Masters Degree (Finance) from a reputed university
Salary: Rs. 220,000-300,000