Field Location: Sukkur - Multan Motorway
1. To commission new machines, provide training for customers’ operators and mechanics.
2. To ensure that pilferages do not take place and all oils are drained out to the fullest and fresh oil added at the time of maintenance.
3. To study the Operation & Maintenance Manuals and Shop Manuals so as to properly diagnose the minor faults in the machines.
4. To follow the preventive maintenance schedule as per the Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
5. To help train junior Service Staff personnel in proper maintenance and repair of machines.
6. To make recommendations to customers for better maintenance and operation procedures if needed.
7. To be able to work in cold or hot weather without affecting the ability to troubleshoot the defects.
8. To be able to handle tough/rude customers without losing your composure.
9. To keep in regular contact with the store keeper prepare and update lists of required and fast moving parts.
Age Group:25 35 years
Education: Diploma. Computer literate
Experience: Diploma with 510 years of experience in the field of construction machinery with hands on experience of maintaining and troubleshooting machines to the satisfaction of the customer, Product knowledge, Administrative skills, Customer interface, People management.
Important Personal Attributes: Strong communication skills, Problem solving and decision making, Creativity, Ability to organize work, Ability to work under tough conditions, Resourceful, Team Worker.