We need a part time Network Administrator to work 5 to 6 hours/week, who will be Responsible for helping the company implement Microsoft Dynamics ERP preferably architecture, deployment, support and maintenance of the Microsoft SharePoint . Also Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's computer systems.
.Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.·
.Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs.
.Maintain and administer SharePoint services, including search, content hub, excel and MS Project services.
.Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
.Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.·
.Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.· .Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
· Understanding of generic network attacks and take care of it pro-actively.
· Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly.
· Perform continuous research work on latest technologies for improving our network infrastructure and self skills by attend internal technical and domain training.
· Build skills for backup and performance tuning network platform.
· Good understanding or proficiency in different languages.
· A solid understanding of a wide variety of computing platforms.
· Interact with all monitoring tools, all platforms and a wide variety of databases.
. Support end users with all SharePoint related issues.
· Analyzes, designs, develops, tests and implements networks, servers, and other equipment for information and communication networks.
· Identifies network and hardware malfunctions and takes appropriate action to resolve issues ensuring data/system integrity.