A Canadian firm is opening a real estate exchange in Pakistan to help expat trade properties.Customer service management trainees are needed who can manage exchange's expanding business needs.
Customer Service Management trainees will undergo a "boot-camp" program, in which they will experience what their front line staff located worldwide will face, including but not limited to research in multiple countries in multiple languages, social media, market environment, overcome daily challenges. Candidates must have excellent writing and verbal skills, analytical skills, quick learning ability and ability to analyse obstacles and overcome on their own. Find opportunities within customers problems and be able to steer a customer to the solution.
Succeeding candidate will be even given a team of staff to manage and be tested on the leadership role. In addition to the above management capabilities, the candidate must possess knowledge of social media technologies, MS Office Suites and should be able to use search engines to find relevant information, prepare reports for analysts. Successful candidates will be offered permanent management position with their own team of staff. Exceptional candidates may be asked to travel to Canada to receive additional training.
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Well versed in the use of social media outlets including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, G+ and other similar tools.
- 4 Year Degree (preferred management, political science, sociology, business, economics or other Social Sciences).
- Should have own computer, reliable internet connection and UPS- Should be able to conduct research on internet for relevant information.
- Familiarity with online marketing platforms will be considered a plus.
- Ability to work in multiple time zones, as well as flexibility to work from home and office is required.
- Candidates with higher management level potential should be able to secure passport and travel and relocate overseas.