Formulate and execute a strategic marketing & communication plan, manage and direct the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with all Institute departments.
• Lead marketing, public relations, communication, and branding functions across campus, working closely with staff and faculty to identify and communicate key messages throughout multiple campaigns and media while also integrating brand consistency throughout campus and platforms.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive, long-term and proactive institute-wide communications, marketing and branding strategy, consistent with the strategic goals, plans, and aspirations of the Institute.
• Utilize a research-based approach to identify key messages and audiences, and work consistently to tell the Institute’s stories, weaving them together to create a consistent, unified message in support of the iACT brand
• Plan and oversee design and production of all marketing, public relations, and advertising products
• Articulate the Institute’s image and brand in delivery of the Institute’s message to all constituents
• Develop, execute, and oversee programs necessary to communicate the Institute’s mission and performance to the public • Manage and develop a constituent information database for marketing and research
• Direct the creation of materials for the Habib University Foundation’s fundraising campaigns, events and for general information
• Convene cross-functional teams responsible for content, design, analytics and maintenance of the website, social media outlets, and other related digital spaces (advertising, email marketing, mobile apps, blogs, etc.) in order to leverage and manage digital resources strategically and to ensure that the iACT brand identity and messages are presented consistently and effectively across all digital platforms.
• Serve as the institute-wide point person for digital initiatives from customer relationship tools for admissions to alumni and development tools to leverage university resources.
• Proactively assess and adopt emergent technologies and strategies and develop new programs accordingly. S/he will need to function as a visionary, strategist, implementer, and manager
Demonstrated successful experience making presentations
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Excellent creative, analytical, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of customer service
A track record as a change agent with proven ability to develop and implement plans during growth and transition
• Senior leadership experience in the areas of public, visual, and media relations; publications; advertising; website development; social media; enrollment marketing; and electronic communications
• Demonstrate enthusiasm for working with and understanding the culture and messaging needs of populations seeking higher education.
• Demonstrate an ability to work independently and within a group as needed.