Our Client requires two candidates, one in the north of Pakistan and the other in Punjab, having 15 to 20 years of experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing operations. Out of which minimum 8 years of experience as Plant Head (inclusive production and engineering) in a large size multinational or top 15 national companies in Pakistan. Kindly read the under given details before applying;
The position contributes in achieving corporate goals through production plan execution and achieving productivity, efficiency and quality objectives. It looks after the engineering department so as to ensure smooth operations in plant .
The position supervises important construction, renovation and up-gradation projects of plant .It is responsible for developing all new products which are required for strategic marketing plan. The position manages the research & development including formulation and process development, master technical document development, analytical process development, process improvement & new technologies development.
As a Technical Lead takes responsibility (in his/her area) of assignments like achieving certifications important for company image and business growth. He/she provides expertise to management for bringing in new technology, new products and new processes for the company. He/she is an important part of Validation process.The candidates are expected to be able to provide these key outputs;
- Ensure that all the products are produced consistently on high degree of safety, quality and efficacy through compliance of cGMP standards
- Ensure through his/her engineering team that plant operations are smooth and according to cGMP requirements.
- Ensures that production operations are run in compliance with regulatory requirements of the country.
- Monitor, support and guide Production and Engineering teams to optimize production expense.
- Monitors, support and guide Production team to improve and optimize per shift productivity and per person productivity.
- Contributes in the achievement of Global Compliance of cGMP Standards, International Certifications and TQM
- Provide guidance to the Research & Development team for the following:
- Formulation and process development
- Master technical document development
- Analytical process development
- Process improvement & new technologies development