We are searching for a skilled and energetic person with hands on involvement in WordPress/PHP based systems, HTML5 and E-Commerce utilizing outsider structures like Magento, Open Cart and CS Cart. He must have good communication skills and a proven track record in WordPress development.
The position will require a strong background in object oriented PHP, software engineering, design patterns, and agile methodology. Knowledge of online project and resource management, Open source CMS Platforms (specially WordPress),shopping cart design and implementation, inventory control systems etc.
Basic database admin (MySQL) via PHPMyAdmin. He should possess a good working knowledge of common SQL commands and their correct use.
Candidates should be hard working, dedicated and self motivated with the ability to learn and grow as we provide a friendly and challenging work environment for candidates to put in their best efforts.
Note: Working timing with US company is 5:30PM - 2:00AM and you have to cross all interview stages to get hired.
- PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, Codeigniter
- CSS3, HTML5, AJAX, SASS, bootstrap
- Angular.js, Phone Gap
- Must have strong OOP concepts with hands on experience of working on complex PHP Business applications and Accounting applications
- Consuming and creating web services
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology
- Expert at optimizing wordpress websites for search engines specifically Google
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong coordination skills to coordinate with our Lead Project Manager, design team, and other developers