1. Receive production schedule from P.M / G.M (Tech.) and make necessary arrangements for the implementation of this schedule.
2. Study previous day's log report and inform P.M / G.M (Tech.) of anything out of discipline (Admin & Technical).
3. Responsible for smooth running of extrusion line.
4. Co-ordinate with mechanical depart for schedule / preventive maintenance of machines.
5. Provide training to subordinates regarding the process of extrusion line.
6. Communicate production schedule to his subordinates.
7. Check following quality reports and take necessary action,·
Tape analysis report·
Daily raw material status report·
Stock taking month wise
8. Check daily computer programs like as temperature, heater operation times in %, material recipe, alarm control, alarm summary, alarm history, starex production reports and trend report.
9. Check process ability of additives, master batch and calcium carbonate.
10. Instruct operators, about the production schedule of starex.
11. Check spare parts (relating to the production) of starex in store and initiate, demands for proper inventory level.
12. Discus matters relating to the production / maintenance and efficiency of starex with P.M / G.M (Tech.).
13. Make sure that all the process in starex is carried out as per the required specification and also sure that all safety measure are taken to avoid any loss to the plant as well as workers.
14. Initiate corrective action request in case of any nonconformity identified in the department.
15. Implement and maintain the quality management system ISO 9001 in his department.
16. Make sure serviceability of all tools, testing equipment and other safety equipment.
17. Coordinate with weaving department for better production and quality of fabric, to avoid any operational problems in the process.
• Excellent Writing and speaking Communication Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Potential to assume responsibility with integrity and competence