1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
4) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6) Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
7) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8) Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
9) Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
10) Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
11) Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses.
Excellent Communication and analytical Skill required
Good knowledge of MS office, especially Excel