We’re looking for a Face Book/social media manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
You should have command of best practices and trends in Face Book/social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.