• Help with the Recruitment and selection process including job postings against the vacancies arise during the year and Manage the entire Annual Induction process
• Manage Internal Transfers, Promotion, Leave, Salary revision/enhancement and resignation
• Coordinate and participate in the rational/need analysis
• Timely collection of data from schools through AMs and disbursement of attendance award into schools.
• Develop data analysis reports (i.e. turnover, temporary/permanent/probationary staff, shortages of staff reports etc)
• Proper maintenance of HR record at Regional level
• Constant Coaching and Counseling of staff and guidance on HR matters
• Identification of potential successors in time of crisis in consultation with AMs
• Accurate and Timely processing of regular salary revision/enhancement cases on the basis of educational enhancement, resignations, leave cases in collaboration with AMs and HR (HO)
• Conducting Annual Appraisal process for Faculty
• Timely collection of joining reports, attested documents, photographs and employee information forms of new hires from all schools and forward for personnel file record to HR (HO).
• Coordinate and Execute Special projects assigned by Head office or Region etc
Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits and personnel information systems