You must have vast experience in frontend development and design, which makes you an exceptional choice for projects that involves PSD slicing, XHTML, HTML(5) CSS(3), Responsive Code, Twitter Bootstrap , jQuery, Angular, Email Templates.
Using markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
Developing new user-facing features
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Collaboration with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting related to front end design integration.
Your responsibilities will include
Especially you must convert PSDs into html & css with following qualities:
1. 100% hand-coded & table-less layout (table only for tabular data),
2. All modern browsers compatible (IEs, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
3. W3C validated & SEO semantic (correct use h1,h2... tags AND (li) for navigations, links )
4. Clean, indented & commented html/css
5. Short hand CSS, Minimum html (no unnecessary divs), sliced & optimized images for load optimization (I try to save a single bit).
6). Experience in SCSS LESS framework will be a plus.
7) Experience integrating design into WP, Magento and other CMS will be a plus.