W3BLINKS is seeking a Senior WordPress, Laravel and PHP Developer to fortify our platform and product development team. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain WordPress platforms and custom WordPress themes/plugins using WP coding standards
- Interpret PSD/AI/wireframes, functional, and technical specifications documents
- Provide support during QA, including bug fixes, issue escalation, and documentation
- Provide post-launch support and CMS training
- Support junior developers in day-to-day tasks
THIS JOB IS PERFECT IF YOU:
- Have worked in an interactive agency environment before, and loved it.
- Are an out-of-the-box thinker, able to come up with innovative solutions.
- Are dedicated to staying at the forefront of emerging technologies. You never stop learning.
- Are super collaborative, and enjoy being part of a team working together to make something awesome happen (a la The Avengers).
- Can keep yourself independently motivated to stay the course on any given project, always finishing strong.
- Thrive when challenged, and have no problem coming up with Plan B, Plan C, Plan D when Plan A doesn’t pan out.
- Are obsessed with getting the details right every time.
- Have a strong sense of design and a strong sense of humor.
- 5+ years WordPress development in an agency setting
- Expert knowledge of OO PHP
- Strong background in writing MySQL statements and debugging MySQL query performance issues
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/SASS
- Expertise in modern web development tooling, including preprocessors, source control, and editors
- Ability to work in a team of developers or individually
- Familiarity with automated QA tools and performance monitoring tools a plus
- Developing using wordpress plugin "Advanced Custom Field Plugin"
- Using Gulp to compile SASS
- GIT version control
Interview will be in 3 stages:
1- Over the phone understanding yourself and explaining the role in more detail
2- Face to Face interview will have 2 parts first will be about competency and second part will be practical knowledge test
3- If you pass stage 2 then you will be required to demonstrate your experience while working on a client funded small project which will be paid accordingly.
Best of Luck.