Mob Inspire is a silicon valley based incorporation and well-established Technology Company in Pakistan serving a global market. With an assortment of trusted clients, the company has thrived to excel in providing its customers with good products and services.
We at Mob inspire are continuing to grow and now expanding our team for Islamabad development office. We are looking for a expert Full stack developer who has diverse expertise in Backend of mobile applications and web services using Node.js. He must have thorough knowledge of software development best practices, Agile Methodogly, DevOps, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery. We are a passionate team who work in a great environment. Do you want to utilize your full professional server app and backend development potential and talent in an exciting, fast-growing super notch technologies, mobile app strategy and platform Development Company? Then, join our team at Mob Inspire and lets create inspirations for world together. we offer good salary, perks, open office culture, healthy enviorement, top notch gadgets and technologies, and incubate developer ideas. If this sounds like something you are interested in, APPLY NOW!
• Advanced proficiency in MongoDB, BackBoneJS , AngularJS, NODE JS.
• Expert in developing strong and powerful backend with complex features using MEAN.
• Expert in database architecture and creating RestFull API using Node.JS.
• Design and build core frameworks on Node.JS, shared services, NPM packages, and RESTful APIs
• Translates complex requirements into an easy to understand user experience by following the user-centered design process
• Have the ability to create prototypes and wireframes
• Design, develop, and maintain complex, high performance, and adaptive web applications
• Document and follow best design and development practices and recommend best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking
• Evaluate and perform design tradeoffs regarding the architecture and software components.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with team members of varied backgrounds in Pakistan or US office
• Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: EmberJS / ReactJS
• Proficiency with Data visualization and charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts and D3.JS is a huge plus.
• Eagerness to learn new technologies quickly.
• Experience with source/version control systems such as GIT, Bitbucket and build management tools such as Bamboo, Maven
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: • BS/MS in computer science/engineering, or relevant engineering discipline/experience preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in building customer facing cloud-based solutions.
• 3+ years of experience in Backend development using NodeJS (a must)
• 2+ years of experience with AngularJS, MEAN stack and other frameworks
• Knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns and core java coding principles
• Experience developing web applications (Spring MVC, RESTful, JAX-WS, Web Services)
• Experience using D3JS or similar data visualization tool
• Solid understanding of web technologies such as REST, HTTP, JSON.
• Experience with NoSQL Database • Experience using Bootstrap or similar responsive framework
• Familiar with development tools such as cross-compilation, source revision control (GIT), bug tracking (JIRA), and JTAG debuggers.
• Experience using build tools like Grunt or Gulp
• Evaluate and advocate the use of various Open Source technologies and third party solutions
please read above job description and if your are a good fit for this position? share your updated CV with us so that we could further process your application for the said post. Drop your CV's at: [email protected], with applied position in subject line.