We seek proactive candidate of age 20-25 years, Responsible, Dedicated, Ambitious, able to understand Processes and Systems, be able to meet the deadlines in effective manner.
1- Working closely with various Departments, increasingly in a Consultancy role, assisting Managers to understand and implement Company's policies and procedures.
2. Promoting Equality and Diversity as part of the culture of the Company.
3- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in Company Policies areas, such as staff performance.\
4- Recruiting Required Staff this will include developing Job Descriptions and Person Specification, Preparing Job Advertisement, Checking Application Forms, Short Listing Candidate after conducted interviews.
5. Updating Company's Employee Handbook.
6. Developing and Implementing Policies on issues like Working Condition, Performance Management etc.
7. Preparing and Administering Payroll.
8. Maintaining Employee’s Record, employees leave and lates.
9. Developing with Managers, HR Planning Strategies which consider immediate and long term staff requirements.
10. Outdoor activity is a must part of the Job i.e. Going to Bank for Employee Account Opening, Payroll etc.