We Macrosoft INC. have been working in almost all fields of development, which includes but not limited to desktop application development, web development and mobile applications development. We are a team of more than 100 people which comprises senior members like project managers and system analysts, and also some junior and fresh staff. For fresh resources, we have many dimensions to learn. They get a chance to work with industry specialists and on channeling projects. Senior professionals also find the company very helpful to excel in software development field as the company has a broad spectrum of products and applications to work in.About Macrosoft:
Macrosoft is a leading edge software solutions company based in Parsippany NJ. We provide turnkey solutions, custom development and support for technologies like Power Generation, Document Management, SEO, Telecommunications, Mainframe Migration as well as Android development. Macrosoft's highly qualified teams can successfully follow through each project's development lifecycle, from business process engineering and system architecture design through final system hosting and maintenance. Macrosoft Pakistan (SMC-Private) Limited is a software design and development company established in October 2006 in Lahore, Pakistan.
We are an offshore development center of Macrosoft Inc USA. Macrosoft provides robust software systems for industries like We provide turnkey solutions, custom development and support for technology industries like Power Generation, Document Printing and Management, SEO, Telecommunications, Mainframe Migration and Android Smart Phone.At Macrosoft We Offer:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Excellent Work Environment
- Professional Growth
- Clear and Long Term Career Path
- Health Benefits & Provident Fund
Macrosoft Pakistan is looking for 6 to 7 years experienced Data Base Administrator, who must be having strong organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; the ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.Candidates must possess strong technical curiosity and be prepared to learn new development technologies on the job.
- At least 5 years of experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
- Experience with database server setup such as installation options, resource allocation, disk configuration, security and permissions.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems, including strong performance monitoring and tuning skills.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Knowledge of Clustering, High Availability (HA), Disaster Recovery (DR), Virtualization, Log Shipping, Table Partitioning strategies.
- SQL Server 2012/2014 features such as Always On Availability Groups and Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing operational automation using scripts and jobs.
- Experience with maintenance practices, including consistence/integrity checks, fragmentation, index and statistics management.
- Experience migrating databases from one platform to another and/or upgrading from one version to another.
- Capacity monitoring and planning experience.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to operate as a team player and independently
Additional preferred skills:
- Managing MySQL in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of ETL processes and back-end ETL implementation skills
- Logical and Physical database design
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- Experience with OLAP / Data Warehouse design and implementation.
SQL Server 2008, Change Data Capture, Knowledge of ETL, back-end ETL implementation skills